Analysts relations is a commitment. The more time you invest, the better the return.
Analyst briefings and tours are great when you – or the analyst – wish to focus on specific areas like a solution or a product. But it’s not always easy to carve out the time, especially when senior executives are involved.
This is where analyst events can reap rewards in addition to your regular AR activities.
A day, or half day, dedicated to sharing your strategic direction with industry analysts and giving them a holistic view of your company or business division helps gives context and uses executives’ time wisely. Analysts want to hear from the top, and have more time for discussion and dialogue with your executives than a tour or a briefing would allow.
Here’s how we can help:
* Event theme development to ensure a crisp umbrella message is delivered on the day
* Development of supporting core messages
* Agenda development
* Content development
* Analyst delegate selection
* Analyst invitation development and attendance management
* Speaker briefings
* Management of event on the day