There is no better way to deepen relationships with industry analysts than face-to-face meetings.
Taking your executives out on the road physically, or virtually by video conference, is particularly useful when you want to focus on a specific area. It could be prior to a product or a solution launch (under NDA, of course). It could be because you wish to increase understanding of a decision your company has made. Or perhaps you have a senior executive in town who can share insight into the strategic direction of the company, or a line of business.
The most important thing is that you have something specific to discuss.
Here’s how we can help:
* Identify analysts to approach – and contact them where required
* Organise the tour schedule
* Develop messaging and content
* Produce briefing packs for the executive
* Evaluate the effectiveness of the tour.