Analyst briefings are the cornerstone of a great AR programme.
Regular contact with the analyst community – whether it be to update them on a monthly or quarterly basis, or to respond to their queries – is vital.
But briefings are only truly effective if they are managed. This means ensuring the right analyst speaks to the right executive, and that the executive understands what the analyst requires.
Here’s how we can help:
* Identifying analysts and the areas of technology they influence
* Keeping up-to-date with research key analysts are conducting
* Proactively reaching out to analysts
* Reactively managing analyst requests
* Writing briefing documents
* Coaching executives prior to a briefing
* Managing the briefing session and capturing feedback from the analysts.